1200 LMs 100M Underwater Led Dive Lights, CREE L2 Scuba Diving
CREE XM-L2 1200 LMs Underwater LED Dive Lights Key Features
• Using an CREE XM-L2 LED with a life of 100,000 hours. No need
worry to change lamp for long time.
• Maximum luminous flux of 1200LM, super bright underwater working.
• 5 light gears, off light, strobe, function off, low light, high
bright light 1200LM, low light 350LM;
• Constant current circuit with constant brightness.
• PC engineering plastic lenses.
• Enclosures are made of aerospace aluminum and CNC finishing.
• Anti-wear treatment of surface, armor three-stage anode hard
• Stainless steel ring effectively protects the core of the
• Magnetically controlled rotary switch.
• Battery power reminding function (battery voltage 2.75V or less,
the main light slows flash, the battery is too low, to remind when
the battery needs to be replaced)
• Use a 3.7V 26650 rechargeable lithium ion battery.
CREE XM-L2 1200 LMs Underwater LED Dive Lights Parameters
|Light modes||Off - strobe - high - weak- Medium|
|Item size||134mm x 40mm|
|Power source||3.7v 26650 rechargeable Li-ion battery|
|Light beads||CREE XM-L L2|
|Switch type||Magnetic rotating switch|
CREE XM-L2 1200 LMs Underwater LED Dive Lights Description
1. From the initial closing gear (off mark), turn the magnetic
switch counterclockwise to adjust the gear position.
2. Glove for free hand design underwater, flashlight can be fixed
on the gloves, according to personal preferences and the size of
the palm to choose the appropriate way to wear.
3. Wearable & anti-dropping solid aviation alloy body. This
anti-skidding pattern on body could protect led flashlight from
dropping underwater working.